We provide a wide range of services related to Salesforce.com platform. Listed below are the broad ones
End to End Implementation
End to end implementation begins with an in-depth review of your company’s business processes. Based on the details gathered we will develop a strategy to implement them through Salesforce. As part of this process we look into Sales Cloud, Pardot, Work.com, Service cloud and desk.com. Any additional Saleforce products that might help your business transition smoothly to the cloud are also included.
We will do the following as part of implementation:
- Customizing Salesforce.com according to your requirements
- Create Visualforce pages and triggers to implement complex flows
- Integrate with legacy applications
- Migrate data from csv files, other databases to Salesforce.com
- Develop sites on Force.com sites
- Implement Chatter
- End User Training
Confused about which edition to use in Salesforce? Or is your Salesforce Implementation not giving the results as you expected? Our certified professionals can help you out. Kandisa technologies business consultation services enable businesses to find out which cloud strategy is best for them.
- Chalk out a plan for you to get started with Salesforce.com
- Develop design document to help you with implementing Salesforce.com
- Review your existing systems to bring out the pain points and provide a solution for the same.
AppExchange Product Development
Do you have an app idea, which you want to put on AppExchange. Our team can help you with developing and pushing the same to AppExchange.
- Develop the Application
- Help you out to clear the Salesforce Security review
- Provide Support and future enhancements.
Data Migration and Integration
We have wide experience in doing data migration from other legacy systems and Salesforce.com systems to Salesforce.com.
- Help you with Data Extraction and Transformation from any legacy system as well as from Salesforce.com
- Detailed reports at the end of migration with the success/error count.
- Setting up Data Integration with other databases such as using ETL tool like Informatica, RJ.